Smart Home Lighting
Smart Homes allow you to control all the lights in your home with the touch of a button… Set the lighting for your environment any way you want: highlighted, diffused, fading, filtered or subtle.
The smart lighting system can be programmed to come on gently in the morning to wake you up or be on by the time you come home from work so you don’t walk into a dark house.
Press the goodnight button to turn off all the lights in your home over a 5 minute period. Use a bedside control to turn on and off all your lights Make your life productive, relaxed, secure and efficient by controlling all the light that surrounds you, including natural light, with dimming, switching and shading solutions from Future Homes.
- Have the lights in the house turn on automatically to welcome you home
- Program the lights to go on at sunset and off at daybreak, or set them to replicate your normal usage pattern when you’re out of town so it looks like you’re home even when you’re not
- Experience hands-free illumination when entering a dark hallway; motion sensors can make sure you never have to fumble around in the dark
- Turn the whole house off in one touch with a “Good Night” scene—some lights can go completely off as the kids’ dim to 10%
- Program your lights to turn off automatically when a room is unoccupied for a certain amount of time
- Set your lights to a maximum level of 80%; your eyes won’t notice the difference but your utility bill will!