At Future Homes, we have a team of highly trained system designers and engineers who are passionate about finding the best smart home solution for your needs, which is within budget. Our solutions are unique and are designed to blend in seamlessly with their surroundings. We use the finest products available to ensure your system exceeds your expectations.
We follow a simple process to ensure that you receive the best possible service at all times:
- Discovery: a free consultation to discuss your needs
- Design: creating a full technical specification and budget breakdown for your approval
- Delivery: our qualified engineers installing your system to our agreed deadline
- Demonstration: showing you how to operate your new services.
When designing your system, and reviewing the technologies available, we are mindful of the following factors:
- Ease of use: We pride ourselves on supplying easy to use touch-screen systems that any reasonable adult could use.
- Scalability: We always plan our systems to allow for growth. Your needs might change as your family grows, or you might find additional budget later on to buy the extra modules you want.
- Value: Does our recommendation match your performance expectations? With technology, a low price may not offer the best long-term value. The cheapest system might match your needs today, but offer no chance to upgrade it at a later stage. This may result in a completely new system being required. Try and think ahead and future-proof your home. A few extra pounds now may save you hundreds later.
- Design: Future Homes has ten years experience installing smart home automation systems with design-sensitive architects, developers and hotel chains. Where possible, we conceal your electronics so they do not interfere with your decor.
- Energy savings: Technology is changing daily. The latest technologies are more efficient than their three-year old counter-parts. So, although you might be adding more gadgets, we will always recommend the least power-hungry options to keep your energy bills low. In addition, we will recommend energysaving settings when we install your system.
- Support: We include support and maintenance options to support the level of technical skill you have and the complexity of your system.
- Installation: Future Homes also offers a planning-only service. Whether we are installing your system, or just providing a technical recommendation for your building project, the same level of care goes into our planning process.
When comparing quotations for your new system, here are some of the factors you should take into account:
- Expertise: How many years experience does the company have? Future Homes has been serving commercial and residential customers for over ten years.
- Testimonials: Do their previous clients recommend their work? Please take a moment to read our customer testimonials (link).
- Budget: Is the cost realistic for the system you have asked for? Ultra-low quotes usually miss off half the functionality and equipment that you actually need. This means you will end up incurring additional costs with Change-Orders. Future Homes only submits full quotations for the exact system we discussed at your site visit. There are no financial surprises when you work with us.
- Support: What support system does the company have in place? Our systems engineers are available 24/7 to answer your questions and resolve any technical issues you may encounter. As we install systems that we are trained to support, most queries are settled over the phone.
- Making Good: Some systems may require minor building work to ensure all wiring is concealed and control panels are flush with existing walls and fittings. Double check your cost quotations to see whether your installation cost includes making-good any cosmetic damage that is caused in the process. At Future Homes, we provide a clear cost-breakdown so you can decide whether you prefer to do the work.
- Questions: Have you asked enough? We ask lots of questions, and so should you. What else do you want to know to feel comfortable with our recommendation? Does the system we’ve recommended really give you the functionality you wanted?